Introducing the Basecamp Plus - the ultimate sunshade for adventurous explorers who love to discover new places and set up camp in secluded spots. This versatile shelter can be set up on both grass and sand anchors, allowing you to explore any environment without any worries.
With its modular design, the Basecamp Plus provides endless possibilities for customization. You can connect it to other Nomad or Basecamp models, adjust the telescopic posts to follow the sun's rays, or use the wind to create a shaded area. This makes it the perfect companion for any outdoor adventure, from camping to beach days.
When it's time to relax, the Basecamp Plus can easily be transformed into two comfortable hammocks. You can spend the rest of your day lounging in the trees, enjoying the beautiful views.
This pack includes everything you need to build your Shade & Hammocks. The Shade & Hammocks are specially designed to be portable and come with a 35L hiking backpack for easy carrying. Additionally, the pack includes a shadewall for added protection from the elements. With the Basecamp Plus, you have everything you need to make the most of your outdoor adventures.
- 40L Hiking Backpack (11in x13in x26in)
- Top shade (6.5 ft x 9 ft, 8 ft tall)
- Bottom Blanket (6.5 ft x 9 ft)
- 4 Sand or Grass anchors
- Shade structure
- 4 Hammock straps
- 4 Sandbags
- Shade wall
- Size: 6.5 ft x9.75 ft / 8 ft tall
- Capacity: Fits 3-5 people
- Set up time: 8 min
- Shade and Blanket: 6.5 ft x 9.5 ft feet size, with an 8 ft tall dome canopy offering UPF 50+ protection
- Height: 8 ft
- UV protection: Upf 50+
- Wind resistance: 25 MPH
- Hiking pack: 40L with hip belt, 9 pockets, daisy chain, rain cover, nylon cinch straps, E whistle on chest strap
- Weight: 18 pounds
- Backpack dimensions: 13in x 11in x26in 40L
- Shade wall size: 3 ft x 5 ft
- Modular: Connects to other Shadeeco products to make a larger shade